What does ECOBIK
Nanotreatments to maximize the performance of industrial combustion equipment …
- Nanoparticles are molecules of transition metals, chosen according to the composition of the fuels used
- Dosage depending on fuel, in proportion of 10-15 ÷ 10-12, related to kgcc*
- As an exception, for inferior coals or waste with low calorific value, higher dosages can be reached, but not more than 10-9
* 1kgcc = 7000 kcal (kgcc = kilogram of conventional fuel)
ACCELERATION OF BURNING PROCESSES THROUGH COMBUSTION AIR…
- Additive particles are permanently and constantly introduced into the combustion process through the combustion air
- The reaction of oxygen contained in the fuel composition is accelerated with priority, and small kinetic combustion areas will appear, generating a large number of secondary ignition centers
- It generates a large number of free oxygen ions in the contact area between the combustion air flows and the fuel (in industrial combustion systems the combustion is diffusive – the flows enter the combustion chamber in adjacent/concentric jets, not being previously homogenized, as in kinetic combustion)
- The proportion of fuel particles which react in the unit of time increases exponentially
- The energy levels required to initiate the decomposition reactions of cyclic and polycyclic molecules are reached, the combustion approaching the complete combustion.
Reducing combustion process inside an oxidative atmosphere….
Reducing combustion – Combustion with ECOBIK
- Starts at approx. 400°C with continuous generation of O2- ions => new reaction chains => change of classic combustion process reactions
- Reaction promoters are formed
- Hydride ions (H–) are generated and other donor ions are activated from the “ion soup” from the “plasma” => transient reducing zones appear (by trimolecular collisions, but most likely at the walls of the heat exchangers)
- Significant increase in temperature in “plasma” => the level of energy required to break the bonds of complex molecules (especially cyclic and polycyclic) is reached
- Increases the formation speed and the pressure CO => it is “expelled” from the fuel jet and meets O2 faster
- CO rapidly converted to CO2, increases the peripheral temperature of the “plasma”, (50 kcal/gCO) and reaches the temperature levels necessary to initialize the decomposition of complex molecules
- Donors obtained with ECOBIK
®will reduce, step by step, through effective collisions, the oxidation state of the “core” of pollutant molecules.
- Sulfur is reduced to elemental sulfur
- Corrosion-affected metal areas restore the electronic balance of the metal crystal lattice